First Federal partners with National Processing Company (NPC) to provide customers with a world-class and locally-operated program exclusively priced for First Federal customers.
NPC supports all major payment types, including Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®, as well as most all major debit cards, gift & loyalty cards, fleet cards, and EBT. All NPC solutions are backed by expert 24/7/365 support and Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards.
NPC offers a variety of equipment solutions with leading manufacturers to provide the latest products and services in payments acceptance. NPC offers support for retail, restaurant, lodging, and cash advance clients, including those customers seeking wireless or PC-based solutions.
Additionally, NPC supports a myriad of software solutions offered by hundreds of value added solution providers to meet the needs of our integrated point-of-sale (POS) customers.
- Card Readers
- Check Readers
- Wireless Terminals
- Contactless Terminals
NPC Secure is an internet-based, real time card and check payment application that enables businesses to process and manage internet, telephone, and face-to-face transactions quickly and easily. With NPC Secure, any business with an internet connection can have access to the most powerful, flexible and cost effective payment application available with no software to install.
NPC Secure is a solution that allows businesses to integrate with their websites to offer online shopping for customers, while processing electronic payments all in a single application. NPC Secure is currently certified with over 90 shopping carts, making it simple to establish your customers with the ability to pay online for your products or services.
- Designed for Retail, Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO) and e-Commerce businesses
- Process credit cards, debit cards and checks from one simple virtual point-of-sale (VPOS)
- Apply fraud screening rules to each transaction to reduce fraudulent activity
- Send customized email receipts to customers rather than printing
- Create customized reports to export into your accounting software for easy reconciliation
MyNPCData.net is a centralized online source of transaction activity and payment details. This tool enables you to view the following important processing information:
- See daily and monthly transaction summaries, with export functionality into Microsoft Excel format
- View an individual card summary for sales and returns
- Review retrieval and chargeback information
- Search for a specific transaction
- Look at payment history
- Display tracking reports
- Examine monthly processing statements