Online Banking & Bill Pay
Online Banking from your home computer or laptop is like having a branch that's open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Activate your online account today and start banking at your convenience.
Online banking lets you manage all of your accounts from a single, easy-to-use page
- View up-to-the-minute current & available balances
- Transfer money among your accounts on demand or on a schedule
- View up-to-the-minute transaction histories
- Export transaction histories to spreadsheets or popular home accounting software
- View front & back images of all checks written on your account
- View online statements instead of having them mailed
You can set email alert notifications to be sent to you automatically to alert you of account activities.
- Alerts for when balances are greater than or less than the parameter you set
- When transactions clear your account
- When loan payments are due or past due
- Account maturity dates
- Other custom personal reminders you create
Self Service Features
Online banking also provides a wide range of additional features to help you manage your accounts from the comfort of your home.
- Manage your user name, password & other security features
- Online forms for common account requests
- Free basic TurboTax to file your taxes online
- Create & track your investment portfolio real-time
- Full online Help
Online Bill Pay
You can make standard payments for all of your bills through online banking for free, no matter how many bills you pay!
- Create your individual payees list, including those you wish to receive E-bills from
- Set your payment amounts, which accounts you want to use, & schedule your payment dates
- Edit or cancel any pending payments before they go out
- Manage your payments by grouping bill types, creating custom reports, & importing reports into popular home accounting software
- You’ll receive an email confirmation when each bill payment is made
- Some billers allow you to make “expedited payments” or send overnight checks for a fee in order to avoid late charges